1) Documenting training in life-
2) Conduct (or participate as an instructor/speaker) a program or workshop at a state, regional, national, or international beekeeping meeting or convention.
3) Attend at least three (3) regional, national, or international beekeeping meetings, or convention.
4) Winning 1st or 2nd place in an authorized competition in; extracted Honey.
5) comb or cut honey
6) spun or creamed honey
8) Being recognized as a beekeeping authority in your local area in the news paper, or appearing on the radio or TV.
9) Publishing an article in a beekeeping publication.
10) Publishing an article in a non-
11) Demonstrate competence in small-
12) Successfully complete a course on instrumental queen insemination.
13) Participate in a beekeeping research or Extension project at an approved institution.
14) Acquire other certified bee-
15) Provide a hive of bees to pollinate a public garden.
16) Become a certified Master Gardener
17) Serve two or more years as an officer of a bee organization at state level or higher. (can be in more than one organization)
18) Help organize a new Beekeeper group.
19) Acquire a personal pesticide applicators license.