1. Attend at least 3 regional, state, or national level beekeeping conferences or conventions.
2. Participate in a beekeeping related research or extension project conducted by an approved institution.
3. Complete coursework at a recognized or approved educational provider.
4. Acquire other bee related training as approved by the Board of Directors ( working with a commercial beekeeper, receiving in the apiary instruction from a recognized expert beekeeper, etc.).
5. Completing an extension sponsored master gardener program.
6. Acquire a personal pesticide applicator license.
7. Complete a short course in small-
8. Complete training in instrumental insemination from an approved instructional source. This could include online instruction, course work in an academic setting, instruction from a recognized expert in the field, or other board approved avenues.
9. Achieve certification as either a Welsh Honey Judge or as an American Honey Judge.
10. Complete any approved course or training on a bee related topic (such as diseases, pests, genetic development and patterns, environmental threats, etc.).